Meridian Sets 2010 Outlook Within Wall Street View
CINCINNATI (AP) ¿ Meridian Bioscience Inc. on Tuesday set its fiscal 2010 profit guidance within Wall Street expectations and reaffirmed its fiscal 2009 outlook.
The company expects profit between 90 cents and 95 cents per share on revenue between $160 million and $165 million in fiscal 2010. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expect profit of 92 cents per share on revenue of $158.4 million. The fiscal 2010 period ends Sept. 30, 2010.
"We have been diligent in assessing Meridian's growth and profitability drivers for fiscal 2010 and we believe that this guidance is realistic," said CEO John A. Kraeutler, in a statement.
Meanwhile, the company expects profit between 77 cents and 81 cents per share in fiscal 2009 on revenue between $140 million and $144 million. Analysts expect profit of 79 cents on revenue of $144.5 million. The fiscal 2009 year ends Sept. 30.Shares of Meridian fell 25 cents to close at $24.93.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV