Accuray Appoints 2 To Board
SUNNYVALE, Calif. (AP) ¿ Medical radiation equipment manufacturer Accuray Inc. said Tuesday that two new members, including a former executive at Genentech Inc., have been appointed to the board of directors.
Louis J. Lavigne Jr., a management consultant specializing in corporate finance, accounting and strategy, was CFO and executive vice president at Genentech, a biotechnology company, Accuray said. He retired in 2005.
Dennis L. Winger, was most recently senior vice president and CFO of Applied Biosystems Inc. from 1997 to 2008, said Accuray, which is based in Sunnyvale, Calif.
Shares rose 4 cents, to $6.70 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV