DMC Gets $14.8M In Plates Orders For Gas Project
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) ¿ Clad metal plates maker Dynamic Materials Corp. said Friday its explosive metalworking business received two related orders with a combined value of $14.8 million.
The orders are for explosion-welded plates to be used to manufacture upstream equipment for the Gorgon natural gas project located off of Australia's northwest coast. The plates will be produced at the company's Mt. Braddock, Pa., production facility. The company plans to ship the plates to German and U.S. fabricator customers during the first half of 2010.
The company's CEO Yvon Cariou said this is one of the largest cumulative orders in Dynamic Materials' history.
Shares of the company rose 17 cents to $18.36 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV