Dynamics Research Gets $3.7M TSA Bomb-dog Contract
ANDOVER, Mass. (AP) ¿ Dynamics Research Corp., a consulting, engineering and information technology services provider, said Monday is received a $3.7 million contract from the Transportation and Security Administration to support the agency's bomb-sniffing dog program.
Dynamics Research said it will provide project and program management for the National Explosives Detection Canine Team Program, which detects explosive devices in the country's transportation system.
The contract, awarded under the Department of Homeland Security Professional and Program Management Support Services, is for one year with four options to extend by another year.
Shares of Dynamics Research gained 11 cents to $13.09 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV