NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- "The system has been saved, and we're a lot better off now than we were a year ago," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show on the one year anniversary of the fall of Lehman Brothers.
Cramer said that we are well on our way to a full-blown economic recovery, despite what the headlines may say.Cramer said in his new upcoming book, Getting Back To Even, he's added a new rule for investors that reads: just because someone has a Nobel prize, it doesn't mean they know about the economy. Cramer said this rule is vital in an era where everyone seems to have an opinion about the markets, while few have any real world experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV