Empire Resorts Names Joseph D'Amato As CFO
MONTICELLO, N.Y. (AP) ¿ Casino operator Empire Resorts Inc. on Monday named Joseph A. D'Amato as its chief financial officer.
D'Amato replaces acting CFO Eric Reehl, who took over the role when Ronald Radcliffe resigned. Radcliffe's resignation was announced in April at the same time President and CEO David Hanlon resigned and the company said it would relocate from Las Vegas to New York in an attempt to trim costs.
Reehl will continue with the company in the role of chief restructuring officer.
D'Amato, 61, previously served as CEO of Mount Airy Casino Resort in Pennsylvania. Prior to that, he was CFO of Seneca Gaming Corp.Empire owns and runs Monticello Casino & Raceway, a racetrack and casino in Monticello, N.Y. It is also partners with Concord Associates LP on the Concord Hotel & Resort.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV