SRA Gets Air Force Contract Valued At Up To $19M
FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) ¿ SRA International Inc. said Thursday it received a U.S. Air Force contract valued at up to $19 million over three years to design a system to improve the use of reconnaissance equipment and a weapons system.
The Fairfax, Va.-based technology and consulting company said the contract was awarded by the U.S. Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance.
Under the contract, SRA will develop a "one-stop source that will improve the planning, programming and operational employment" of reconnaissance equipment and the distributed common ground system.
The distributed common ground system is an Air Force weapon system that provides combat or other operational activity information to the Joint Task Force and commanders.Shares of SRA rose 6 cents to close at $20.96.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV