Xerox (XRX) upgraded at Brean Murray from Hold to Buy. $10.25 price target. Company can expand margins and exceed expectations heading into 2010.
Yahoo! (YHOO) upgraded at Merrill/BofA to Buy from Neutral as sentiment and valuation near bottom. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates set at $0.59 and $0.61, respectively. Price target raised to $19 from $17.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAdobe Systems (ADBE) price target higher at Thomas Weisel to $34 from $31 on positive 3Q expectations. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates set at $1.51 and $1.70. Maintain Overweight rating.
Franklin Resources (BEN) target boosted to $105 at Friedman, Billings Ramsey. Company posted higher September assets. Market Perform rating.
Coach (COH) numbers boosted at Citigroup to $36. Estimates also raised, to reflect expected sequential improvement in full-price sales. Buy rating.Campbell Soup (CPB) price target raised at Morgan Stanley to $30.50 from $28. Maintain Equal Weight rating. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates set at $2.16 and $2.27, respectively. FuelCell Energy (FCEL) price target cut at Thomas Weisel by a dollar to $5 on weak 3Q results. Maintain Overweight rating. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates slashed to -$0.94 and -$0.45, respectively. KB Home (KBH) price target lifted at Credit Suisse to $19 from $17 on continued strength at low end of market. Reiterate Outperform rating. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates set at -$2.85 and -$0.30, respectively. Korn/Ferry International (KFY) price target raised at Credit Suisse to $14 from $14. Maintain Neutral rating. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimate set at $0.69 and $0.00, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV