NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Apple (AAPL) upgraded at JMP from Market Perform to Outperform. $200 price target. Estimates also raised to reflect expected growth from new devices and markets.
Brady (BRC) upgraded at Keybanc from Hold to Buy. $36 price target. Company is positioned well to gain market share and grow earnings in an economic rebound.
Cardinal Health (CAH) downgraded at Oppenheimer to Perform. $29 price target. Valuation call, as the stock is already pricing in a potential turnaround.
Electronic Arts (ERTS) downgraded at Goldman to Neutral from Buy. Estimates are now below consensus, as the company's turnaround could now take longer than expected. $21 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV