Premarket Roundup: Pacer, Investment Banks
Among the premarket stories for Tuesday, Sept. 8, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Pacer International Inc. is burning less cash and seeing stabilizing retail volumes, while a new agreement with its lenders should give the freight and logistics provider with sufficient liquidity, an analyst said Tuesday.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley's earnings estimate were increased Tuesday by an analyst because of continued strong capital markets and trading activity at the pair of banks.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Investors are overly cautious on shares of Corning Inc., an Oppenheimer & Co. analyst said Tuesday, offering an upbeat outlook for the specialty glass maker.HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) ¿ Home improvement products manufacturer Masco Corp. is benefiting from an improving market and could boost business as a key distributor increases market share, an analyst said Tuesday. NEW YORK (AP) ¿ An analyst raised her rating on regional banking operator Whitney Holding Corp. based on earnings potential once the financial sector fully recovers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV