Premarket Roundup: Pacer, Investment Banks
Among the premarket stories for Tuesday, Sept. 8, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Pacer International Inc. is burning less cash and seeing stabilizing retail volumes, while a new agreement with its lenders should give the freight and logistics provider with sufficient liquidity, an analyst said Tuesday.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley's earnings estimate were increased Tuesday by an analyst because of continued strong capital markets and trading activity at the pair of banks.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Investors are overly cautious on shares of Corning Inc., an Oppenheimer & Co. analyst said Tuesday, offering an upbeat outlook for the specialty glass maker.HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) ¿ Home improvement products manufacturer Masco Corp. is benefiting from an improving market and could boost business as a key distributor increases market share, an analyst said Tuesday. NEW YORK (AP) ¿ An analyst raised her rating on regional banking operator Whitney Holding Corp. based on earnings potential once the financial sector fully recovers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV