Northern Trust Names Steven Fradkin As CFO
CHICAGO (AP) ¿ Investment management company Northern Trust Corp. said Tuesday it named William L. Morrison as chief financial officer, replacing Steven L. Fradkin.
Fradkin will serve as president of the company's corporate and institutional services business unit.
Morrison had served as executive vice president and co-president of personal financial services since 2003. His responsibilities will be assumed by Sherry Barratt, president of personal financial services.
Additionally, Timothy J. Theriault is stepping down as president of corporate and institutional services to pursue interests outside the financial sector.(This version CORRECTS headline Morrison named CFO not Fradkin.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV