Restructuring Proposed At Builders FirstSource
DALLAS (AP) ¿ Builders FirstSource Inc., which supplies building products, said Tuesday its two largest stockholders have proposed a restructuring of the company's debt.
Shares fell more than one-third in afternoon trading.
JLL Partners Fund V and Warburg Pincus Private Equity IX would restructure Builders FirstSource's outstanding $275 million principal amount of second priority senior secured floating rate notes and a stock rights offering to share owners.
Combined, JLL and Warburg own about 50 percent of shares of the Dallas-based Builders FirstSource and approximately $98 million of the notes.The board of directors said it has established a committee to evaluate the proposal. Shares fell $2.72, or about 35 percent, to $4.97.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV