FreeSeas Takes Delivery Of 10th Vessel
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Greek drybulk shipper FreeSeas Inc. said Tuesday it has taken delivery of another vessel, expanding its fleet to 10.
The Free Neptune vessel has been fixed for a spot time charter trip of roughly 30 days at a daily rate of $15,000, the company said in a statement.
The company used capital from a recent common share offering. It bought the 13-year-old Free Neptune for roughly $11 million.
The company also announced new charters for four of its Handysize vessels, the Free Destiny, Free Hero, Free Knight, and Free Maverick.FreeSeas' common shares and warrants trade on the Nasdaq.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV