Apple Confirms Music-themed Launch For Sept. 9
CUPERTINO, California (AP) ¿ Apple Inc. has officially set Sept. 9 as the date for its next music-themed product launch event in San Francisco.
Apple unveiled redesigned iPod Nano music players at a similarly timed event last year.
The iPod and iPhone maker sent an invitation to journalists Monday morning that reads, "It's only rock and roll, but we like it," borrowed from a Rolling Stones lyric.
Apple keeps a tight lid on upcoming products and hasn't confirmed any rumored developments, including a plan to package extra digital content with albums sold on iTunes, and a new tablet-style device.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV