Ahead Of The Bell: Staffing Sector Outlook
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) ¿ Staffing company stocks could rise twofold or more as business improves in the next two to three years, an analyst said Monday.
However, analyst Ty Govatos of C.L. King & Associates cautioned that his calculations do not include risks that could halt the stocks' climb.
With many business services stocks having more than doubled from their lows, investors are asking whether it is too late to buy shares of staffing companies and, if not, which stocks offer the best upside, he said in a client note.
Govatos calculated each stock's potential based on possible earnings two to three years from now."That seems like a long way off but investors will likely be discounting those earnings 18 to 24 months from now," he said. "The end result shows the majority of stocks still have an upside potential ranging between 100 percent and 150 percent." Companies he believes will turn in the highest earnings and share values will likely be Hudson Highland Group Inc., Heidrick & Struggles International, Administaff Inc., Spherion Corp., Robert Half International Inc. and Korn/Ferry International.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV