Ahead Of The Bell: Staffing Sector Outlook
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) ¿ Staffing company stocks could rise twofold or more as business improves in the next two to three years, an analyst said Monday.
However, analyst Ty Govatos of C.L. King & Associates cautioned that his calculations do not include risks that could halt the stocks' climb.
With many business services stocks having more than doubled from their lows, investors are asking whether it is too late to buy shares of staffing companies and, if not, which stocks offer the best upside, he said in a client note.
Govatos calculated each stock's potential based on possible earnings two to three years from now."That seems like a long way off but investors will likely be discounting those earnings 18 to 24 months from now," he said. "The end result shows the majority of stocks still have an upside potential ranging between 100 percent and 150 percent." Companies he believes will turn in the highest earnings and share values will likely be Hudson Highland Group Inc., Heidrick & Struggles International, Administaff Inc., Spherion Corp., Robert Half International Inc. and Korn/Ferry International.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV