Alliance One Issues Senior Notes To Pay Debt
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Alliance One International Inc. said Wednesday it completed an offering of $100 million of senior notes and will use the proceeds to help pay company debt.
The Morrisville, N.C.-based tobacco merchant said the private offering dealt with the company's 10 percent senior notes due 2016.
Alliance Once issued a similar set of notes in July. The combined sets have a total principal value of $670 million, the company said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV