Outlook Roundup: Jo-Ann Stores, Astronics
Among the earnings projection stories for Wednesday, Aug. 26, from AP Financial News:
HUDSON, Ohio (AP) ¿ Fabric and craft retailer Jo-Ann Stores Inc. raised its full-year profit outlook as it reported second-quarter results that beat Wall Street expectations.
EAST AURORA, N.Y. (AP) ¿ Astronics Corp., which makes lighting and electronics systems for the aerospace industry, lowered its 2009 revenue guidance on continued weakness in the commercial business jet market.
LOS ANGELES (AP) ¿ Clothing supplier Guess Inc. forecast fiscal third-quarter earnings per share within range of Wall Street expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV