Dynamics Research Gets 7 Orders Worth $2.1M
ANDOVER, Mass. (AP) ¿ Dynamics Research Corp., a consulting, engineering and information technology services provider, said Wednesday it received seven task orders from the Army Research Institute for a total of $2.1 million.
DRC will evaluate training courses and materials and gauge the institute's ability to train soldiers. Each of the contracts will last between one to two years.
Shares of DRC fell 5 cents to close at $14.20.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV