CAE Gets $91M In Contracts From Customers
WASHINGTON (AP) ¿ The Canadian flight training company CAE Inc. has recently received several contracts totaling $91 million, the company said Wednesday.
Among the awards is a contract from Eurocopter to perform upgrades on two CAE-built CH-53 simulators operated at the German Army Aviation School. CAE will design and manufacturer the new simulator cockpits, add the latest image generator and upgrade the instructor operator stations.
It also received a deal from Airbus Military to provide A330 multi-role tanker transport training devices to the United Arab Emirates and the Royal Saudi Air Force.
CAE also received a one-year deal from a Canadian subsidiary of L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. to continue providing avionics software upgrades and integrated logistics support for the Canadian Forces' CF-18 aircraft.Shares of CAE were unchanged at $7.76 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV