Ceco Environmental Gets $4.4M In Orders
CINCINNATI (AP) ¿ Air pollution control and industrial ventilation systems maker Ceco Environmental Corp. said Wednesday it received $4.4 million in new orders.
The orders were received by companies in its equipment and contracting groups, the company said. The largest purchase order came from the refining industry, and others came from the power, steel, glass, and pet food industries.
Company CEO Phillip DeZwirek said the company continues to pursue international business "vigorously," and two of the projects are in Indonesia and South America.
Shares rose a penny to $3.40 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV