Deltek Shares Rise On Barclays Upgrade
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) ¿ Shares of Deltek Inc. rose Wednesday after a Barclays Capital analyst upgraded the software provider's stock, saying the shares are currently undervalued and set to increase.
Deltek shares rose 32 cents, or 4.5 percent, to $7.39.
In a client note, Barclays analyst Israel Hernandez raised his rating to "overweight" from "equal weight" and increased his price target by $3 to $10.
Hernandez said the shares are poised to rise with an expected cyclical recovery, due to the company's exposure to the architecture and engineering vertical that he thinks is starting to recover economically.He said he expects the company to increase its earnings guidance "as we move through a recovery" in fiscal 2010 and 2011, and said the shares' low valuation is also appealing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV