LaBarge Gets $2.6M Northrop Grumman Contract
ST. LOUIS (AP) ¿ LaBarge Inc. said Wednesday that it received a $2.6 million contract from Northrop Grumman Corp. to keep providing its electronic subsystems for the company's military radar system.
Northrop's radar is used by military planes made by Boeing Co. and can track air and sea targets while allowing the aircraft to stay farther back in high threat battle areas.
Work related to the pact is set to start next month at LaBarge's Huntsville, Ark. plant and continue through February.
Shares of LaBarge added 24 cents, or 2.4 percent, to $10.30 in afternoon trading. Over the past year, the stock has traded in a range of $4.45 to $16.29. Northrop Grumman's stock fell 65 cents to $48.71.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV