Tech Consulting Firm SRA Gets $53M TSA Contract
FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) ¿ SRA International Inc. said Tuesday that it received a task order from the Transportation Security Administration for up to $53 million to monitor and assess Internet security threats.
Technology and consulting company SRA said it will provide primary and emergency security operations center (SOC) services for up to five years. It will also evaluate which information technology solutions the TSA should deploy.
SRA's team includes three partners, InScope Solutions, SE Solutions and Verizon Business.
SRA is already supporting the State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security on their Security Assurance Services and Innovation (SASI) contract.Shares of SRA International fell 7 cents to close at $20.55.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV