Eltek Names 2 Board Members
The Associated Press
Eltek Ltd., an Israeli manufacturer of printed electronic circuit boards, said Tuesday its board elected Erez Meltzer and Amit Mantsur to serve as directors until the next annual shareholders meeting.
Meltzer has served since November 2008 as CEO of Gadot Chemical Tankers and Terminals Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ampal-American Israel Corp. From 2006 to 2007, he served as the CEO of Africa Israel Group.
Mantsur has served as Ampal's vice president of investments since March 2003. From September 2000 to December 2002, he served as strategy and business development manager at Alrov Group.Shares of Eltek, which are traded on the Nasdaq, rose 29 cents, or 25.2 percent, to $1.44 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV