NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Taking a page from his cookbook, Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Tuesday that the recipe for today's market rally included four primary ingredients: Ben Bernanke, consumer confidence, housing prices, and the retail investor.
Donning a chef's hat and apron, Cramer was baking a cake to celebrate the rally. He said there's a lot to celebrate in the markets, not the least of which is Ben Bernanke.Cramer said while he was initially a critic of the slow moving Bernanke, Cramer credited him with keeping the ATMs at our local banks full of cash and taking radical actions to stabilize the markets and our country's financial system.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV