NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Taking a page from his cookbook, Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Tuesday that the recipe for today's market rally included four primary ingredients: Ben Bernanke, consumer confidence, housing prices, and the retail investor.
Donning a chef's hat and apron, Cramer was baking a cake to celebrate the rally. He said there's a lot to celebrate in the markets, not the least of which is Ben Bernanke.Cramer said while he was initially a critic of the slow moving Bernanke, Cramer credited him with keeping the ATMs at our local banks full of cash and taking radical actions to stabilize the markets and our country's financial system.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV