NeurogesX Names Board Member, Meets Nasdaq Rules
SAN MATEO, Calif. (AP) ¿ Biotech drugmaker NeurogesX Inc. said Tuesday it regained compliance with Nasdaq Stock Market rules after naming a new member to its audit committee.
Companies listed on the Nasdaq must have at least three members on their audit committees, all of them independent directors. NeurogesX said the appointment of Bradford Goodwin to the board brings it back into compliance with that rule.
Goodwin was named to the board and to the role of chairman of the audit committee, effective Aug. 20. NeurogesX had been in violation of the rule since July 14, when Bruce Peacock resigned from the committee.
In morning trading, shares of NeurogesX lost a penny to $7.24.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV