Pulte Announces Early Tender Offer Results
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich. (AP) ¿ Pulte Homes Inc. on Tuesday announced results from the initial round of its offer to buy up to $1.5 billion in debt in connection with its newly completed acquisition of homebuilder Centex Corp.
The tender offer was announced Aug. 11, and is to expire on Sept. 8, unless extended.
Holders who validly tendered notes by Monday's early tender date under an "any and all offer" are due to receive payment on Aug. 25, with those tendered after the early tender date and before the expiration date are to be paid at or promptly after the expiration.
As of the close of business Monday, Pulte reported the following acceptance levels for the total of about $1.37 billion in principal outstanding on notes included in the "any and all" offer:¿ $252.9 million, or 84 percent, of $300 million in principal outstanding on 4.55 percent notes due in 2010 and issued by Centex; ¿ $306.8 million, or 78 percent, of $392.5 million in principal outstanding on 7.875 percent notes due in 2011 and issued by Centex;
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV