White Electronic Designs Director Leaves
PHOENIX (AP) ¿ White Electronic Designs Corp., which makes multichip semiconductor packages, said Monday one of its directors, Thomas M. Reahard, has stepped down from the board.
Reahard, who had served as a director since 1995, was lead director and a member of the corporate governance and nominating, compensation and operations review committees.
The company did not give details on a possible replacement.
Shares rose 3 cents to close at $4.39.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV