GameStop CFO To Retire Next Year
GRAPEVINE, Texas (AP) ¿ Videogame retailer GameStop Corp. said Monday that its founding chief financial officer, David W. Carlson, will retire effective March 1, 2010.
Catherine Smith, previously executive vice president and CFO of homebuilder Centex Corp., joins GameStop immediately as Carlson's successor.
Carlson, 46, has been with GameStop since its inception in 1996. He will assist with the transition.
Shares fell 57 cents, or 2.5 percent, to close at $22.56.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV