Navarre Files Shelf Registration For $20M In Stock
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) ¿ Home-entertainment software maker Navarre Corp. said Monday it filed a shelf registration statement to sell up to $20 million in stock.
The statement has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but is not yet effective. Specific terms will be outlined later in a prospectus.
"The flexibility and efficiency that is provided by the increasingly common shelf registration process is a significant benefit to the company and our shareholders," Cary L. Deacon, president and chief executive, said in a statement.
At the stock's Monday closing price of $1.78, the registration would total about 11.2 million shares. Navarre currently has about 36.3 million shares outstanding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV