LSI Industries Narrows 4Q Loss, Voices Optimism
"The fourth quarter and fiscal 2009 were difficult periods for LSI Industries due to weak economic conditions which adversely affected our markets," Robert J. Ready, president and CEO, said in a statement.
"Even if it is too early to declare a resumption of economic growth in the overall economy, at LSI we are seeing signs that give us optimism for our business during the first half of fiscal 2010," he said.
The company said it expects to return to profitability in fiscal 2010.
LSI declared a regularly quarterly cash dividend of 5 cents per share payable Sept. 8 to shareholders of record as of Sept. 1. It also set the annual indicated cash dividend rate at 20 cents per share for fiscal 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV