Unico American Repurchases 130,270 Shares
WOODLAND HILLS, Calif. (AP) ¿ Unico American Corp., which provides property and casualty insurance, said Wednesday that it repurchased 130,270 shares of its common stock in a single private deal at a cost of about $1.2 million.
The company previously approved the repurchase of up to 1.4 million shares of common stock beginning in 2000. About 374,903 shares now remain under the authorizations.
Unico shares fell 11 cents to close at $9.29.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV