Frozen Food Express Says Director Retires
DALLAS (AP) ¿ Refrigerated trucking company Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. said Wednesday that Leroy Hallman has retired from the board of directors.
Kevin Kilpatrick will take his place until an election in May at the annual shareholders meeting. Kilpatrick is chief executive and chairman of DFW Paving LLC.
Shares declined 4 cents to $3.63.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV