LogicVision Holders OK Sale To Mentor Graphics
WILSONVILLE, Ore. (AP) ¿ Mentor Graphics Corp., which makes software for designing and testing electronic components, said Tuesday that LogicVision Inc. shareholders have voted to approve the company's planned sale.
Mentor Graphic's acquisition of LogicVision was first announced in May. The all-stock deal was valued at $13 million at that time.
Shareholders of LogicVision, a San Jose, Calif.-based company that develops software for chip makers, will receive 0.2006 share of Mentor for each LogicVision share they hold.
Mentor stock gained 14 cents Tuesday to reach $7.51.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV