IPass Declares $20 Mln Extraordinary Dividend
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. (AP) ¿ iPass Inc., an Internet access provider for mobile workers, on Tuesday declared an extraordinary cash dividend of $20 million, or 32 cents per share.
The dividend is payable on Sept. 17 to shareholders of record as of Aug. 31.
At a special shareholders meeting, stockholders also approved changes to the company's equity incentive plans that let the board of directors make adjustments to outstanding awards in the event of an extraordinary cash dividend, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
Shares of iPass were up 9 cents, or 5.4 percent, to $1.74 in after-hours trading on Tuesday. The stock was down 2 cents to $1.65 during the regular session.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV