Movers Roundup: Flowserve, AirMedia
Among the stock activity stories for Tuesday, Aug. 18, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Flowserve Corp. rose Tuesday after an analyst initiated coverage of the pump and valve maker with a "Buy" recommendation.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) ¿ Shares of AirMedia Group Inc., which runs digital ads at airports and on airplanes, fell Tuesday after saying that its third-quarter revenue growth will slow down.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of FelCor Lodging Trust rose Tuesday after an analyst said the hotel operator could increase the value of the company by forfeiting several "underwater" properties to lenders.PHILADELPHIA (AP) ¿ Shares of movie theater chain Carmike Cinemas Inc. rose Tuesday after an analyst upgraded the stock, citing an earnings boost from coming 3-D events. PHILADELPHIA (AP) ¿ American Superconductor Corp. shares rose Tuesday after an analyst upgraded the stock, citing the growth of the global wind power market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV