Breeze-Eastern Names Chief Operating Officer
UNION, N.J. (AP) ¿ Breeze-Eastern Corp. on Monday named Donald Michael Harlan Jr. as chief operating officer of the company, which makes rescue hoists and cargo hooks for military and civilian aircraft.
Harlan, 52, will oversee marketing, engineering, contracts and other duties in the newly created position.
Harlan had been chief executive of Nomad Innovations LLC, which sells wireless video and audio communications systems. Before that, he was president and COO of industrial manufacturer Conforma Clad Inc. and worked at AlliedSignal, now part of Honeywell, and McKinsey & Co.
Breeze-Eastern shares fell 3 cents to close at $6.02 on Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV