LKQ Names John S. Quinn New CFO
CHICAGO (AP) ¿ LKQ Corp., which makes vehicle replacement parts, said Monday that John S. Quinn will become its chief financial officer and executive vice president in the fourth quarter.
Quinn has been chief financial officer, senior vice president and treasurer of Casella Waste Systems Inc. since January. Before that, he spent eight years with Allied Waste Industries Inc.
Shares closed down 92 cents, or 5.2 percent, to $16.72.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV