NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Thursday that he's tired of the media's endless badmouthing of practically every company that has something positive to say.
He told investors to forget the negativity and instead revel in the miraculous results companies have been posting.Wal-Mart (WMT), for example, delivered terrific earnings and noted a better-than- expected back-to-school shopping season, but the media seems focused on slumping same-store sales, he said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV