WesBanco Revises Q2 Results Lower
WHEELING, W.Va. (AP) ¿WesBanco Inc. says its second-quarter profit fell more than originally reported because of a soured real estate loan.
In a regulatory filing Tuesday, the Wheeling-based company says net income available to common shareholders totaled $4.7 million, or 18 cents per share, in the quarter. WesBanco had reported net income totaled $6.38 million, or 24 cents per share, in July.
The company says it increased two provisions for bad loans by $2 million apiece after reporting its second-quarter numbers because the value of a hotel used as collateral for the loan had declined more than expected.
WesBanco operates in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV