WesBanco Revises Q2 Results Lower
WHEELING, W.Va. (AP) ¿WesBanco Inc. says its second-quarter profit fell more than originally reported because of a soured real estate loan.
In a regulatory filing Tuesday, the Wheeling-based company says net income available to common shareholders totaled $4.7 million, or 18 cents per share, in the quarter. WesBanco had reported net income totaled $6.38 million, or 24 cents per share, in July.
The company says it increased two provisions for bad loans by $2 million apiece after reporting its second-quarter numbers because the value of a hotel used as collateral for the loan had declined more than expected.
WesBanco operates in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV