The remainder of the stocks in the index include: Palm (PALM); ADC Telecom (ADCT); Qualcomm (QCOM), which is in his charitable trust; Broadcom (BRCM); NetLogic (NETL); Xilinx (XLNX); Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) RF Micro Devices (RFMD); ON Semiconductor (ONNN); Cypress Semiconductor (CY); and Tessera Technologies (TSRA).
Future of Natural Gas
Cramer once again welcomed Andrew Littlefair, president and CEO of Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE), get an update on the natural gas industry and its prospects in Washington.
Littlefair said there's been a big change in Washington's attitude towards natural gas in the past year. While notably absent from Obama's energy policy, the congressional leadership now seems to be in support of converting the nation's estimated 3 million 18-wheelers to run on the fuel, he said.
According to Littlefair, making the move to natural gas for these heavy trucks could save up to 2.7 million barrels of oil per day, a huge number in comparison to the savings in the light car and truck segments. He said the concept is beginning to gain traction both in Congress, and in practice, as companys have already begun testing natural gas vehicles.Cramer said he continues to support Clean Energy, but noted the company is speculative. If natural gas gets adopted by Congress, the upside could be huge, but if not, the company's outlook is murky at best.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV