NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "When you get across the board weakness like today, use the opportunity to buy into the themes that are working," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Tuesday.
He said today's decline in the market was a gift, and investors need to use the dip to buy into what he calls the "Mobile Internet Tsunami," a multi-year trend that could be as big as the personal computer and Internet revolutions.Cramer unveiled his new "Mobile Internet Index," a group of 21 stocks that encompasses what he considers the best when it comes to what's needed to make the mobile Internet a reality. Cramer said this index will use today's closing prices, and start at a value of 100, to tracks the performance of these great companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV