"The type of milk is big," says Gurdal, cheese buyer and manager at Formaggio Kitchen, a family-run cheese store in Cambridge, Mass., that's renowned for its underground cheese-aging cave, dedication to regional farms and legendary customer, Julia Child. "Different types of milk will have a lower yield."
Aged for up to 3 years in an old French munitions depot, Comte Marcel Petite sells for up to $32 per pound.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV