By Kevin Grewal, editorial director at www.SmartStops.net
NEW YORK ( TheStreet.com) -- When Congress returns from its summer vacation, it will consider legislation that could further ignite investment in renewable energy.
This bill that will be debated will guarantee a market for renewable power projects and its industry. The bill is a feed-in tariff bill which will decrease U.S . dependency on foreign energy and create American jobs. The debate, some say, has the fervor similar to the cash-for-clunkers program.
Some highlights of the bill include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV