Based on book value, Cott is trading at a 74% discount to its competitors. On a cash flow basis, the stock is 73% cheaper. And based on sales, it's a whopping 92% cheaper. Large-cap peers, including Coca-Cola (KO) and PepsiCo (PEP), are significantly more expensive and offer less growth potential.
Cott has had a difficult time in recent years, and it recently warned investors of higher commodity prices and weaker case volumes for this year. Nevertheless, this small-cap deserves a look.
-- Reported by Jake Lynch in Boston.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV