But nobody will listen to me. They just love those new ETFs.
So instead of screaming in this column, I'll instead play Mother Hen for a moment. OK, kids, if you're going to play in the mud, here's what you need to wear to stay relatively clean.
Everyone these days it seems wants crude oil exposure as part of his or her portfolio or they just want to be able to daytrade the price of the crude barrel.
Avoid Oil ETFs, Buy Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV