Jim Cramer's Best Blogs
Jim Cramer fills his blog on RealMoney every day with his up-to-the-minute reactions to what's happening in the market and his legendary ahead-of-the-crowd ideas. This week he blogged on:
- when to look overseas,
- squeezing the shorts, and
- the importance of being well-capitalized.
Time to Start Looking Outside the U.S.
Posted at 11:12 a.m. EDT, July 13, 2009
As I analyzed my daughter's Uniform Gifts to Minors numbers this weekend, I had a sickening feeling of "Why bother to put more money in right now?" The headlines are all so bad. Frankly, every headline is bad. I have not read a single positive piece about the economy in this country in the last month. It is as if nothing good is happening anywhere in the economy. Defaults on the increase, unemployment on the increase, taxes on the increase, orders on the decrease.Why bother?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV