Every day, Stockpickr members are creating and sharing stock ideas with each other through various platforms. If you're not already a member, you can sign up here in one simple step.
Here's a tour through what's going on at Stockpickr today.
For Portfolio 1, member jeffbriggs selected General Electric (GE) because it's "poised to take advantage of the green revolution" and Wells Fargo (WFC) because it's "always been a well-managed organization that has been treated poorly simply because it is a financial."Stockpickr Answers: Clementplace wants to know, with earnings coming up from such companies as CVS (CVS) and Citigroup (C), if anyone has a favorite. And husky20 asks: "Why is everyone hating on Goldman (GS) so much?" Articles: Today's articles examine companies that recently increased their dividends and what Jim Cramer's had to say about companies such as Exxon Mobil (XOM). Spotlight Portfolios: Highlighted portfolios today include Financial Short Squeezes and Rocket Stocks for the Week. Also check out the Stockpickr Forum, which includes a Stockpickr Jukebox thread, and the Professional Portfolios, including Warren Buffett's. Becoming a member of Stockpickr is easy. Sign up here, and learn about how to use Stockpickr here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV