After the market close, Stockpickr updates a series of portfolios called Today's Lists with information from that trading day. It's a useful tool for getting a quick picture of how the market moved that day.
Here's a sampling of what made Today's Lists today, July 13:
52-Week Highs: Stec (STEC) and Dollar Thrifty (DTG) made year highs today, of $27.03 and $15.83, respectively. Stec closed closed up 13.6% for the day at $26.73, and Dollar Thrifty ended the day up 5.2% at $15.76.52-Week Lows: On the 52-week-low list today were Cephalon (CEPH) and CardioNet (BEAT). Cephalon hit a low of $52.55 before closing up 50 cents for the day at $53.79. CardioNet closed down 33.5% for the day at $5.87 after hitting a low earlier of $5.60. Biggest % Gainers: AIG (AIG) rose 24% to $14.57 on Monday, making it one of the day's biggest percentage gainers. iBasis (IBAS) added 28.5% to $1.67 after receiving a $48.2 million bid. Biggest % Losers: American Dairy (ADY) lost 44% to $20.08 on Monday after lowering guidance. CIT (CIT) fell 11.8% to $1.35 on news that it is still in talks with regulators regarding its liquidity position. Rising on Unusual Volume: Netflix (NFLX) closed up 5.3% to $2.12 on a 144% increase in volume on Monday, amid takeover rumors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV