Charles Schwab has set his sights on the ETF industry in an effort to stay on the cutting edge in a rapidly changing investment environment.
Passive proprietary models from firms like Charles Schwab (SCHW) will soon go toe to toe with firms like iShares in the fight for rapidly increasing share volume.
ETFs are becoming part of the larger strategy at firms such as Vanguard, Fidelity and Pimco, and the future of the ETF industry will be with large companies like Schwab, looking to diversify their investment offerings.
Schwab is in a good position to stake out the new ETF territory. While other money managers felt the pullback caused by economic distress, Schwab brought in $113 billion though brokerage services and funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV